[meta] Revamp boundary condition input and handling
Note: This is a meta-task. It bundles several tasks together and is only closed once all these tasks are finished.
This meta-tasks aims at a complete revamp of the input and internal handling of boundary conditions, in a similar way as #63 rebuilt the paramterization. The new scheme should offer more flexibility, while using explicit mappings to the grid elements (boundary segments).
Again, this feature will be split up into several tasks:
- Rebuilding the file input and mapping, which builds upon the classes created in #86 (closed)
- Using new data structures for representing boundary conditions
- Create internal mappings similar to the ones in
FlowParametersfor efficient access
- Reworking the adaptation of time steps to boundary condition changes in
- Wrapping everything together
#124 (closed): Remove BC options
limitedInflux, they never really worked
- #123 (closed): Implement new way of specifying boundary segmentations
- #126 (closed): Implement new input of boundary condition data
- #125 (closed): Create new data structure for storing and accessing boundary conditions
!121 (merged): Merge everything into revamped