Define the public API
DORiE is intended to comply to Semantic Versioning. Updates are indicated by patches, minor revisions, and major revisions. The two latter relate to backwards compatible changes of the public API. Therefore, an API must be defined. This has not occurred as of v1.0.0.
The public API should encompass:
dorieCLI (how the compiled program is executed)
- The input files for the program:
- Config files
- Parameter field H5 file
- boundary condition input file
- The API of the main program instance:
The config files are defined by the Cheat Sheet. The API of
Simulation could be looked up in the doxygen documentation (which currently does not exist!). The boundary condition input file is defined in the docs.
- Add a new docs page concerning the public API
- Update the docs on the
- Add a specification of the parameter field file
- Deprecations and removals will be mentioned in the
How to test the implementation?
No testing necessary