Update CI config to use the new runner capabilities
What does this MR do?
Update the CI config:
- Set new CPU counts for multi-core and docker-in-docker jobs
- Compile system tests with multi-core flags
- Merge all system test and unit tests into one job, respectively
unit_tests_parallel, these tasks can now be run in the regular
unit_teststarget. This also fixes the coverage report.
Exclude testing source files from coverage report. This is more correct, but reduces the overall coverage.
Is there something that needs to be double checked?
- Build time reduced to ~ 7 min!
- Coverage report does not include source files in
Can this MR be accepted?
- Updated CI config
- Pipeline passing
[ ] Added entry to