Add tutorial for ParaView to user manual
What does this MR do?
Add a ParaView tutorial for first-time-users to the Cook Book in the user manual. The tutorial covers the most commonly used functions when evaluating DORiE output files, like:
- Opening files (duh...).
- Working with the visualization: Selecting datasets, choosing color maps.
- Animations: Real time sequencing.
- PlotOverLine filter and extracting the line plot data.
- Glyph filter to visualize fluxes.
The images were uploaded to a new wiki page to avoid bloating the source code repository.
Is there something that needs to be double checked?
Can this MR be accepted?
- Added ParaView tutorial to cook book
- Updloaded images to project wiki
- Pipeline passing
- Squash option set
- Delete branch option set
Added entry to