Update default simulation config files
What does this MR do?
Improve the default configuration files supplied by
dorie create with the aim to
dorie runimmediately after
- clarify options and settings
- Renamed default BC files to
- Fixed formatting errors in XML files for
boundary.file, preventing the suggested file name to be read.
- Added and simplified comments in config file.
NONEfor values without suggestions in default config files.
Is there something that needs to be double checked?
Can this MR be accepted?
- Updated default config files
- Updated test config files
- Updated documentation
- Pipeline passing
- Squash option set
- Delete branch option set
Added entry to
Assignee: If the Squash option is set, check/update the commit message right before merging!
See #176 (closed)