Resolve "Use more recent version of Ubuntu in Docker"
What does this MR do?
Updates base Ubuntu image we use in our CI
- Update Ubuntu version of base docker image to Ubuntu Focal Fossa 20.04 LTS.
- Stop vendoring spdlog. Spdlog is now handled like any external dependency and installed into the Docker base image.
- Bump versions of required software packages to versions available form Ubuntu Focal.
- Remove deprecated
python3-vtk7bindings package from base image. Add
libgl-devfor Python VTK package support.
- Change base image versioning scheme to reflect Ubuntu version. New scheme:
Is there something that needs to be double checked?
- Coverage seems to be reduced by this change. No idea why, it shouldn't be the case.
Can this MR be accepted?
Focal Fossaupdated and tested
- Use spdlog from base image
- Base image
- Pipeline passing
- Squash option set
- Delete branch option set
Added entry to
Assignee: If the Squash option is set, check/update the commit message right before merging!
Closes #178 (closed)