Resolve "Add Outflow boundary condition for Richards model"
What does this MR do?
Implement the Outflow boundary condition for the Richards model as variant of the Dirichlet BC.
OutflowBoundaryConditionfor Richards model.
- Implement Outflow BC by skipping residual accumulation if the numeric flux is negative (net flux into the grid cell).
test-boundary-condition-manager.cctest for checking that
OutflowBoundaryConditioncan be used in Richards model.
- Add ODE system tests for checking that Outflow BC is not applied if it would lead to an inflow.
- Re-formatted user manual page on boundary conditions. Boundary condition types now appear as regular sub-headings in the TOC tree.
Is there something that needs to be double checked?
Can this MR be accepted?
- Implemented outflow BC for Richards model
- Added/Updated documentation
- Pipeline passing
- Squash option set
- Delete branch option set
Added entry to
Assignee: If the Squash option is set, check/update the commit message right before merging!
Closes #182 (closed)