Resolve "Couple the TransportSimulation with RichardsSimulation"
What does this MR do?
- Share adapters between models.
- Share states with other models (for adaptivity).
- Implement synchronization of steps algorithm.
- Manage different output policies.
- Manage different adaptivity policies.
- Check infinite loop due to dt in time controller.
- Check name clash of output names and paths.
- Check error in conforming fluxes test.
- Cache flux reconstruction.
- Add tracer messages in the coupling.
Add default files created by
- Add linear solver parameters in inifile.
const-correctness while allowing parameter modifications !96 (comment 20940)
- Document courant number
- Output total solute
- Add outflow boundary conditions
- Implement outflow in the local operator for finite volumes
- Check why diffusion coefficent does not affect the solution as expected
Is there something that needs to be double checked?
Can this MR be accepted?
- Added test
- Documented (Doxygen)
- Documented (Sphinx)
- Pipeline passing
Added entry to