DORiE has received some major additions since the last release. It now features a coupled solute transport solver, a new parameterization interface and input scheme, and will feature a new boundary condition interface and input scheme.
The v2.0 release is intended to be submitted to the Journal of Open Source Software.
Intended release contents
Apart from the obvious bug fixes and minor additions and improvements, these are the large contents of the release:
- Tests are not being configured correctly
- Use simple doc server to deploy DORiE docs
- Use a unit test framework
- Default vertexData = true
- Increase encapsulation of TimeController
- Remove boundary conditions "evaporation" and "limitedInflux"
- Add input of boundary segmentation
- Add scaling field input
- Add a logging framework for command line output
- Add yaml-cpp as dependency
- Implement new parameterization data input
- Rebuild Parameter data structures on current I/O