* Define a custom target for HDF5.
- Link to dependent libraries.
- Add CPP definition for parallel setup explicitly.
- Remove runtime check for parallel HDF5 in 'dorie-rfg'.
* Set CMP0074 to NEW to allow usage of <Package>_ROOT variables.
* Link all dependencies to executables when calling DorieTesting
* Do not check for FFTW3.
- Check is performed by dune-randomfield already, which also
registers the lib to DUNE_LIBS.
- Remove FindFFTW3.cmake.
* Raise minimum required CMake version to Ubuntu Bionic, v3.10.
* Use lowercase name `muparser` consistently.
* Update installation instructions for building HDF5 from source
(MPI support dropped by Homebrew)
* Use `dune_target_link_libraries` for DUNE_LIBS only.